Latest Dominion Virginia Power Stories
- Collaborative effort identifies and certifies data center site at Quantico Corporate Center STAFFORD, Va., Nov.
- Dominion Virginia Power conservation programs can help RICHMOND, Va., Oct.
- Program brings additional solar-powered electricity to Virginia NORFOLK, Va., July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power, along with Old Dominion University (ODU),
- Impostors rob homeowners after representing themselves as utility workers RICHMOND, Va., July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power is warning its customers about a scam in which
-- Funding to support "tele-medicine" programs in Southside and Southwest Virginia RICHMOND, Va., May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Resources will donate $250,000 toward community
-- Extreme cold's impact on natural gas prices, purchased power driving 4.1 percent request RICHMOND, Va., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power today asked the
-- Call 8-1-1 before digging into those springtime projects RICHMOND, Va., April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spring has finally arrived, and with it come the opportunities and challenges
- Majority of grants highlight African-American history and heritage programs in Virginia ORANGE, Va., March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At the lifelong home of President James Madison, where
-- Lower fee took effect March 1 for using credit or debit card to pay electric bill RICHMOND, Va., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power residential customers will save about
Annoucing Anixter, mezzanine sponsor of The 2014 National Data Center Summit Series. Anixter is a leading global supplier of communications and security products. NEW YORK, Feb.
- A coin originally worth six pennies Scots, and later three; held equivalent to an English halfpenny.
- (in plural) Money; cash.