Latest Dominion Stories
- Grants focus on energy, environment and workforce development RICHMOND, Va., March 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Educators and faculty at schools and colleges in communities served
-- Nearly 8,000 solar panels being installed at Philip Morris' Park 500 facility in Chester, Va. RICHMOND, Va., March 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Philip Morris USA (PM USA), an Altria
- Extremely cold temperatures take a toll on Virginians RICHMOND, Va., March 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The prolonged frigid temperatures are taking a toll on some Virginians, leaving them struggling
RICHMOND, Va., March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) has achieved Fortune magazine's No.
- Residential customers would pay 5.5 percent less due to reduced fuel and generation construction costs RICHMOND, Va., Feb.
RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE: D) will hold its annual meeting of shareholders on Wednesday, May 6, 2015, at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- Usage tops previous record set in July 2011 RICHMOND, Va., Feb.
RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D) and Dominion Midstream Partners, LLP (NYSE:DM) Executive Vice President and CFO, Mark F.
- Customers can take steps to save money and energy RICHMOND, Va., Feb.
- A person in a secondary role, specifically the second most important character (after the protagonist).