Latest Dominion Stories
New Dominion mobile charging station enables users to spend more time on the go BALTIMORE, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NV3 Technologies (NV3), America's cell phone charging technology
- Dominion provides new solar-powered mobile charging station that brings power to the people RICHMOND, Va., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Stay and play longer this year at Dominion
- FERC says Cove Point can be built safely with no significant impact to environment LUSBY, Md., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE:D) today welcomed the release of a
- Applications for grants up to $25,000 are due by May 30 RICHMOND, Va., May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dominion Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Dominion Resources, parent company of
- Department of Energy providing funds for innovative design RICHMOND, Va., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power has been awarded an additional $47 million from
CLEVELAND, May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- During today's Annual Meeting of Shareholders, Dominion's (NYSE: D) chairman, president and chief executive officer, Thomas F.
-- Combined output of 32 megawatts under long-term power purchase agreements RICHMOND, Va., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE:D), one of the nation's largest energy providers,
-- Honoring 30 individuals and group initiatives as 2013 Volunteers of the Year RICHMOND, Va., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thirty years of growth, goodwill and giving to neighbors will be
- First-quarter 2014 operating earnings of $1.04 per share compared to guidance of 85 cents to $1.00 per share RICHMOND, Va., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced
THOMASVILLE, N.C., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
- The act of sweetening by admixture of some saccharine substance.