Latest Dominion Stories
- Second-quarter 2014 operating earnings of 62 cents per share compared to guidance of 55 cents to 65 cents per share RICHMOND, Va., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced
-- Chesapeake Bay Exploration Lab, Chestnut Trail expansion, Lower Appomattox kayak launch, City Schoolyard's urban garden, and other initiatives lead the charge for connecting communities to nature
RICHMOND, Va., July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) will host its second-quarter earnings conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 30.
-- More than 3,000 solar panels to be located atop two buildings at Sterling, Va.
- Lift vessel will complete 15 geotechnical borings VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A 110-foot long lift vessel will periodically
THOMASVILLE, N.C., July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
- Program brings additional solar-powered electricity to Virginia NORFOLK, Va., July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power, along with Old Dominion University (ODU),
- Impostors rob homeowners after representing themselves as utility workers RICHMOND, Va., July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power is warning its customers about a scam in which
RICHMOND, Va., June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) announced today that it has priced its offering of 18 million 2014 Series A equity units.
-Company now developing 159 megawatts of renewable solar in California RICHMOND, Va., June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) announced an agreement to acquire a 20-megawatt
- The analysis of literature, focusing on the words and grammar to the exclusion of context or literary merit.