Latest Dominion Stories
- Waste coal from old mining operations serves as fuel for power station RICHMOND, Va., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Since beginning commercial operation in July
-- Call 8-1-1 before digging into those springtime projects RICHMOND, Va., April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spring has finally arrived, and with it come the opportunities and challenges
CLEVELAND, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With the arrival of the spring landscaping and construction season, Dominion East Ohio reminds homeowners and excavating contractors to work safely
RICHMOND, Va., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE:D) will host its first-quarter earnings conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 30.
THOMASVILLE, N.C., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
- Program awards up to $50,000 for relevant projects RICHMOND, Va., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- School teachers and college faculty members in areas served by Dominion companies
- Six projects will have combined output of 139 megawatts RICHMOND, Va., April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) announced the acquisition of six solar development projects
RICHMOND, Va., March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Resources, Inc.
- Majority of grants highlight African-American history and heritage programs in Virginia ORANGE, Va., March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At the lifelong home of President James Madison, where
Assessment comes after more than 22 months of thorough, exhaustive analysis RICHMOND, Va., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today welcomed word from the Federal Energy
- To give a box on the ear to.