Latest Don Gordon Stories
Don Gordon Named Chairman and Jason Gordon Appointed Chief Executive Officer NEW YORK and BALTIMORE, May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Paine & Partners, LLC ("Paine & Partners"), a global private equity investment firm focused on investing in food and agribusiness, today announced that it has made a strategic investment in QC Corporation ("QC"), a leading producer and supplier of granular and dry micronutrients and ferrous sulfate products. Financial terms of the transaction were...
To celebrate Asthma Awareness Month, CascadeBreath of Bend, OR is offering $100 off all Asthma Relief Programs through June 14. It's time to control your asthma and CascadeBreath is prepared to guarantee it. Bend, Oregon (PRWEB) May 16, 2013 May is Asthma Awareness Month and CascadeBreath of Bend, OR is pleased to support the Global Initiative for Asthma's initiative “It's time to control your asthma.” To celebrate this initiative, CascadeBreath is offering $100 off all Asthma...
SAN JOSE, Calif., April 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- BlackArrow, a leading worldwide provider of advanced advertising solutions for New Television platforms, today announced that Don Gordon, a leading on-demand content and advanced advertising industry innovator, has joined the company as senior vice president, technology. Previously, Gordon held executive positions with ActiveVideo Networks, Microsoft Corporation and DIVA Systems, and most recently served as founder, president and CEO of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.