Latest Don Obert Stories
Former USDA Research Geneticist Brings Expertise to Soft Red Winter Wheat Program Fort Collins, CO US (PRWEB) May 19, 2011 Limagrain Cereal Seeds, a subsidiary of the biggest plant breeder and seed company in Europe, announced Don Obert has been hired as a wheat breeder for the company's regional research station located in Battle Ground, Ind. Obert comes to Limagrain Cereal Seeds after nearly a decade as a research geneticist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. "Don's depth and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.