Donald H. Peterson Reference Libraries
Karol Bobko is an engineer, retired United States Air Force officer and a former USAF and NASA astronaut. He was born Karol Joseph Bobko on December 23, 1937 in New York City, New York. He graduated from Brooklyn Technical High School and went on to earn a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Air Force Academy in 1959. He received his commission and navigator rating, and then he...
Donald Peterson is a retired United States Air Force officer and a former USAF and NASA astronaut. He was born Donald Herod Peterson on October 22, 1933 in Winona, Mississippi. He graduated from Winona High School and went on to attend the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in 1955. He is also a graduate of the Aerospace...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.