Latest Dongyang Stories
FUZHOU, China, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-Firstcall/ -- China Yida Holding Company (Nasdaq: CNYD) ("China Yida" or the "Company"), a leading diversified entertainment enterprise in China, today announced the appointment of Mr. Laihong Wang as Vice President of the Company to lead the marketing of the Company's tourism business. Laihong Wang, aged 53, has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Prior to joining China Yida, he was General Manager of Hengdian Dongyang Studio...
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China has sacked or punished senior government officials in the country's affluent east over a pollution stand-off that turned violent, the official Xinhua News Agency said, as Beijing tries to get tough on industrial abuses. China -- which wants to portray an image of being responsive to growing peasant dissatisfaction -- has stepped up efforts to hold officials accountable for their slips-ups or misdeeds. Tang Yong, the former party secretary of Dongyang city...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.