Latest Dove Campaign for Real Beauty Stories
Feb. 10 Event With Celebrity Panel To Discuss Findings NEW YORK, Feb. 1 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The increased scrutiny of the fashion industry and its use of ultrathin models isn't without validation, as nearly 9 in 10 American teenage girls say that the fashion industry is at least partially responsible for "girls' obsession with being skinny," according to a national survey released today by the Girl Scouts of the USA. The nationwide survey, which included more than 1,000 girls...
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Sept. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- From high school to Hollywood, women have the opportunity to empower one another. Keeping with the brand's mission to foster positive self-esteem in all young women Dove(R), the global beauty brand, has partnered with The Women, to inspire and educate them about a wider definition of beauty. In addition to The Women, Dove partnered with director Diane English to create The Women Behind "The Women," a short film that shows the importance of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.