Latest Dover Corporation Stories
Milestones highlighted online and at 2015 trade shows AUBURN HILLS, Mich., May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DE-STA-CO
- Reports quarterly revenue of $1.7 billion, a decrease of 5% from the prior year DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dover (NYSE: DOV) announced today that for
Partnership allows for HP-compatible thermal printing on many operating systems including full-page formats ORLANDO, Fla., Jan.
- Reports quarterly revenue of $2.0 billion, an increase of 11% over the prior year DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Jan.
Mobile and stationary solutions provider receives additional benefits as part of promotion to Premier status. Orlando, Fl.
- Positions Honeywell Scanning & Mobility To Expand in the $1.5B Global Barcode Printing Segment FORT MILL, S.C., Dec.
MADISON, Ind., Sept.
Dow-Key Microwave presents its 511H-Series, high power T-switch, which has been qualified and supplied to various domestic and international space programs, for both military and commercial use.
DENVER, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Platte River Equity ("Platte River") today announced the sale of its portfolio
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DE-STA-CO, the world's leading manufacturer of positioning and holding
- an ornament or knob in the shape of a flower
- In architecture, a floral ornament; specifically, the large conventional flower usually placed in the center of the abacus of a Corinthian capital or classic ceiling-caisson; also, the floreated termination of a Gothic finial.