Latest Drees Stories
A Virginia jury has awarded $4.75 million to a family suffering from a mold-infested sick house, the state's largest-ever mold award, observers said. The Loudoun County, Va., panel found Friday that the home's builder, the Drees Co., was negligent and violated the state's consumer protection laws after the Meng family were afflicted by headaches, dizziness and nosebleeds, The Washington Post reported. The company denied that shoddy construction led to the mold, contending it was not the...
- A large punch-bowl of the eighteenth century, usually of silver and with a movable rim, and decorated with flutings and a scalloped edge. It was also used for cooling and carrying wine-glasses.
- A kind of cotton handkerchief having white spots on a colored ground, the spots being produced by a chemical which discharges the color.