Latest Drill cuttings Stories
DUBLIN, June 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwwt4l/drilling_fluids) has announced the addition of the "North American Drilling Fluids Market Report 2014 - Forecasts to 2019" report to their offering. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 Drilling fluids play an important role in the drilling process for bore wells, mineral extraction and oil and gas extraction. During drilling, drilling fluids are pumped down the drill...
LONDON, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:Waste Management Market in Drilling by Services (Solids Control Services, Containment & Handling, and Treatment & Disposal), Applications (Onshore & Offshore) and Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to...
Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: Drilling Waste Management by Services (Solid Control Services, Containment & Handling, Treatment & Disposal) and Applications (Onshore & Offshore) – Global Trends To 2018. London (PRWEB) November 14, 2013 Waste management technology is a critical constituent of successful drilling and production operations. The appropriate application of waste management principles is essential for both effective drilling...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.