Latest Drilling fluid Stories
Paratherm Corporation's new website at Paratherm.com provides deep and detailed information on heat transfer fluids, and their safety, operation, and system maintenance, without requiring registration. West Conshohocken, PA (PRWEB) July 24, 2012 The new website at http://www.paratherm.com completely reorganizes the information about Paratherm´s products, services, people and departments. When end users need access to technical information about heat transfer fluids, whether for a new...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.