Latest Drug Dependence Inc. Stories
The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence has appointed William H. Foster, PhD, as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer of NCADD succeeding Robert J. Lindsey, who is retiring from the position following nearly a decade of leadership in the field of alcoholism and addiction recovery. New York, NY (PRWEB) December 09, 2013 The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD) has appointed William H. Foster, PhD, recent Dean of the Edmund S. Muskie School of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.