Latest Duke Energy Stories
- Duke Energy Renewables reaches 2 gigawatts of renewable energy production, enough to power more than a half million average homes CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- One hundred
PLAINFIELD, Ind., May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Duke Energy issued the following statement in response to the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission's May 8, 2015 denial of the company's
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy's 28,000 employees care deeply about the customers and communities they serve, and are building a legacy that will lead to a smarter, cleaner
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy today declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.795 per share, payable on June 16, 2015, to shareholders of record
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy, the nation's largest electric utility, today said it has bought a 7.5-percent ownership stake in the proposed and previously announced
COLUMBIA, S.C., May 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Senior citizens in South Carolina will soon benefit from a program that will help them better manage their utility bills by making their homes more
GREENVILLE, S.C., April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Coal ash from the Duke Energy Progress Robinson Plant in Hartsville, S.C., will be excavated and relocated to an on-site, lined landfill, completing
- Full excavation and closure of ash basins by August 2019 CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- On site and on time - that's the plan for storing millions of tons of coal
-- One of four U.S.
- Facilities under construction in Bladen, Duplin and Wilson counties CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Additional workers are arriving and construction activities are ramping
- To befool; deceive; balk; jilt.
- An illusion; a trick; a cheat.