Latest Duke Energy Stories
CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Piedmont Natural Gas (NYSE: PNY) today announced an agreement with Duke Energy to provide natural gas delivery service to the electric utility's
PLAINFIELD, Ind., May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy is asking state utility regulators to approve a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficiency programs for its customers.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy today announced it has signed an agreement with the U.S.
PLAINFIELD, Ind., May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy has selected four Indiana properties for its 2014 Site Readiness Program that prepares land for potential industrial development.
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The following are excerpts from Duke Energy President and CEO Lynn Good's speech at the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business
Innovative Solar Systems’ 35 MW solar farm project in Cleveland County has been approved for interconnection to Duke Energy’s electrical grid, the company learned this past week.
GREENVILLE, S.C., May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy Carolinas announced today it will build and operate a 750-megawatt natural gas-fired combined cycle plant at the existing Lee Steam
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hurricane season begins June 1 and experts forecast nine named storms, of which three will become hurricanes.
- Construction of combined-cycle natural gas plant proposed near Crystal River Energy Complex in Citrus County CRYSTAL RIVER, Fla., May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy Florida
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CEO Lynn Good discussed Duke Energy's 2013 performance, future growth strategies and actions taken on coal ash management at the company's annual shareholders'
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.