Latest Dumont Stories
(OTCBB SYMBOL: CFTN) ALPINE, UT, July 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Clifton Mining Company (OTCBB: CFTN) has completed the buyout and consolidation of its property holdings. Clifton Mining has just consummated the buyout from Dumont Nickel of Dumont's share of the Clifton joint venture, including their part ownership in 82 claims that cover the Keiwit area, their part ownership in 10 patented mining claims that include the Cane Springs Claims and an additional 91 lode claims that have been...
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Nashville Predators signed unrestricted free agent forward J.P. Dumont to a two-year contract on Tuesday after the Buffalo Sabres walked away from his arbitration award earlier this month. Dumont, 28, will earn $2 million this coming season and $2.5 million the following year. A veteran of 434 National Hockey League games, Dumont became a free agent after the Sabres exercised their walkaway rights on him after an arbitration awarded him a one-year, $2.9...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.