Latest Dzanga-Ndoki National Park Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online In February 2012, poachers on horseback entered into Cameroon´s Bouba N´Djida National Park and killed at least 300 elephants, according to a CNN report. According to a new report from the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), poachers entered into Dzanga-Ndoki National Park and into an area known as the “village of elephants” this week. Eye witness reports claim the poachers were shooting in the direction of the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.