Latest Earnings before interest, taxes and depreciation Stories
- Achieved 12 Percent Year-Over-Year Sales Growth NOVI, Mich., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CPS), the parent company of Cooper-Standard Automotive Inc.
BAUDETTE, Minn., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN), a manufacturer of ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) solution fertilizer products, today announced first quarter
- 2014 first quarter earnings per share were a record $1.09 compared to $1.00 in the 2013 first quarter HOUSTON, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kirby Corporation ("Kirby")
- Sales of $1.69 billion MAUMEE, Ohio, April 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) today announced results for the first quarter of 2014. Sales were $1.688 billion,
Local Media Group Delivers Record Revenues and Operating Profit for a Fiscal Third Quarter DES MOINES, Iowa, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP;
GREENSBORO, N.C., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) today released preliminary operating results for the third quarter ended March 30, 2014 of its 2014 fiscal year.
-- First Quarter EPS Increases 22% Over 2013 HOUSTON, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Oceaneering International, Inc.
Company Increases Revenue and EPS Guidance for the Full-Year FT. MYERS, Fla., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NeoGenomics, Inc.
WARREN, Pa., April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- United Refining Company, a leading regional refiner and marketer of petroleum products announces operating results for the second fiscal quarter and
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.