Latest Earnings per share Stories
- Increasing Guidance for Fourth Quarter and Full 2015 Fiscal Year Net Sales and Earnings Per Share SPRINGFIELD, Mass., April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Smith & Wesson Holding
BEACHWOOD, Ohio, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- First Quarter 2015 Highlights -- In the first quarter - seasonally its weakest - the Company reported a
(In thousands except per share amounts) COPPELL, Texas, March 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Costar Technologies, Inc.
Revenues of $3,478,580 Produce Net Income of $33,290 MINNETONKA, Minn., March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Table Trac, Inc.
- Commences $325 million 7.25% High Yield Note redemption after close of Telair Cargo Group sale WOOD DALE, Ill., March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AAR (NYSE: AIR) today reported third
IRVING, Texas, March 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) today announced financial results for its second quarter ended February 28, 2015.
- Revenues: $1.17 billion for fourth quarter; $5.06 billion for fiscal year RESTON, Va., March 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Leidos Holdings, Inc.
--Fourth quarter Adjusted sales increase 12% to $640 million; comparable sales increase 7.6% COLUMBUS, Ohio, March 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DSW Inc.
Company Introduces First Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Guidance OWINGS MILLS, Md., March 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Medifast, Inc.
BEIJING, March 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China New Borun Corporation (NYSE: BORN) ("Borun" or the "Company"), a leading producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in China, today announced
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.