Latest EarthScope National Office Stories
Primary coordination point for EarthScope science, education and outreach activities The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded $2.4 million to Arizona State University (ASU) to serve as the next host for the EarthScope National Office. The national office fosters and supports integrated science, education and outreach, and related activities for EarthScope scientists. EarthScope is an NSF-funded Earth science program that explores the four-dimensional structure of the North American...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.