Latest Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd. Stories
ONE YEAR EXTENSION GRANTED ON COOPER TORONTO, Feb. 18, 2014 /CNW/ - Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd. ("Eco Atlantic" or the "Company") (TSX-V: EOG, NSX: EOG) is pleased to announce that it has received an updated Gross Prospective Unrisked Resource Lead Report ("Report") prepared by Gustavson Associates LLC ("Gustavson") of Colorado, USA, on Block 2012A ("Cooper") in the Walvis Basin, offshore Namibia. The Report was prepared in accordance with Canadian National Instrument 51-101...
TORONTO, Jan. 6, 2014 /CNW/ - Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd. ("Eco Atlantic" or the "Company") (TSX-V: EOG, NSX: EOG) is pleased to announce that it has submitted an initial evaluation report (the "Report") for the Daniel License, Block number 2013B offshore Namibia ("Block") to the Namibia Ministry of Mines and Energy. The Report focuses on the 2250 square kilometer Block off the Skeleton Coast in the Walvis Basin of Namibia. Eco Atlantic holds a 90% Working Interest and NAMCOR...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.