Latest Economic Community of Central African States Stories
MALABO, Equatorial Guinea, May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Diosdado Nsue Milang, Equatorial Guinea's Minister of Health and Social Welfare, participated in the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) meeting and other sessions at the 67th World Health Assembly (WHA), held in Geneva, Switzerland on May 19-24, 2014. The Equatorial Guinea delegation joined more than 3000 delegates from all WHO Member States at the WHA. The Assembly focused on the fight against...
MALABO, Equatorial Guinea, Aug. 6 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Equatorial Guinea (Republica de Guinea Ecuatorial) and the Global Viral Forecasting Initiative, along with several Central African States, have partnered with the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) to form a network to fight H1N1 and HIV. The purpose of the network's recent forum was to share knowledge and best practices, and to collect data and prevention procedures among military health professionals in the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.