Latest Economic theories Stories
The Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the ESOP Association, a national non-profit membership organization serving approximately 2,500 employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) companies, has selected facilities lifecycle solutions provider R&K Solutions as its 2013 ESOP Company of the Year. Roanoke, VA (PRWEB) April 12, 2013 R&K Solutions, a leading provider of facilities management software and services, was recognized as the Mid-Atlantic ESOP Company of the Year at the combined Spring conference...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.