Latest Economy of Asia Stories
Adding About 450 Jobs and a New Product Line SOUTHFIELD, Michigan (PRWEB) July 12, 2013 Global automotive supplier DENSO is investing approximately US$51.4 million to expand its operations and add about 450 new jobs at its DENSO Mexico S.A. de C.V. (DNMX) manufacturing facility in Silao, Guanajuato, Mexico. The investment allows DENSO to add a new production line to manufacture alternators for its North American customers as they are ramping up production in the region. The new line is...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.