Latest Economy of Bahrain Stories
MANAMA, Bahrain, July 4, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bahrain International Airport (BIA) will begin a new expansion program that is expected to increase the airport's capacity by 50 percent. "The plans we are initiating for an expanded international airport are essential to Bahrain's continued development, not only in providing businesses in Bahrain with the access they demand for the future, but also in bolstering the growing aviation and logistics industry in the kingdom," said...
MANAMA, Bahrain, March 17, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The government of Bahrain Thursday reopened the stock exchange, several banks and the central bank, a sign that normalcy is returning to the island kingdom's financial markets. Despite Manama's financial center being blocked by police, the stock market resumed trading at its emergency location. The stock exchange closed Wednesday after Bahrain declared a three-month national safety period. A spokesman for the exchange said it...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.