Latest Economy of Chile Stories
SANTIAGO, Chile, Jan. 27 /PRNewswire/ - Clarity Systems, a leader in corporate performance management (CPM) and financial governance solutions, today announced that it had signed a business partnership with the Santiago Stock Exchange (Bolsa de Comercio de Santiago), the most comprehensive stock exchange in the Chilean financial market. The partnership sees the Santiago Stock Exchange and Clarity working together to market and promote Clarity FSR within the Chilean market to address...
SANTIAGO, Chile, Aug. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- As offshoring evolves to become multishoring and access to specialized talent and sustainability join cost reduction as primary decision drivers for companies, Latin America's most politically and economically stable country, Chile, continues to emerge as a key location in companies' global operations. Companies seeking the competitive advantage of offshoring with a lower risk profile are increasingly finding that Chile provides the pro-business...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.