Latest Economy of Latvia Stories
Latvia's statistics office said the gross domestic product dropped 18 percent in the first three months this year compared with the same period 2008. Latvia's economy declined 4.6 percent in 2008 and in the first quarter this year the country's production and services sectors have decreased sharply, the Baltic Times newspaper said Tuesday. In the first quarter, hotel and restaurant services declined 34 percent, retail production went down 25 percent and manufacturing quantity dropped 22...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.