Latest Economy of Spain Stories
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Jan.
- Joan Roca talks about `The BBVA Cooking Tour Experience,' a milestone in the history of gastronomy MADRID, Dec.
MADRID, Dec. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA has acquired Madiva Soluciones, a Spanish startup specialized on services based on big data and cloud computing.
BBVA Ventures Invests in DocuSign, The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management(TM) HIGHLIGHTS - BBVA Ventures, the corporate venture arm
Last year's recipients conducting sustainable energy research in Europe and the US NEW GLOUCESTER, Maine, Nov.
- Researcher says Texas' diversification implies less severe risk scenario than 1980s HOUSTON, Nov.
SAO PAULO, Nov.
LONDON, Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The expansion of the global seat industry is forecast to reach 5.3% p.a. in the coming years.
- Agreement makes bank the largest to sign on with Iowa company HOUSTON and DES MOINES, Iowa, Oct.
OMAHA, Neb., Oct.
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.