Latest Economy of Spain Stories
SAO PAULO, Nov.
LONDON, Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The expansion of the global seat industry is forecast to reach 5.3% p.a. in the coming years.
- Agreement makes bank the largest to sign on with Iowa company HOUSTON and DES MOINES, Iowa, Oct.
OMAHA, Neb., Oct.
-- NBA All-Stars Kevin Durant and James Harden Return as BBVA Global Ambassadors in New Ad Campaign -- NEW YORK and MADRID, Oct.
- Series launches Dec. 1 in Jacksonville, Fla., and includes stops in seven cities HOUSTON, Oct.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct.
- Bank marks National Cyber Security Awareness Month with consumer campaign HOUSTON, Oct.
- Program educates students on workforce readiness and financial literacy HOUSTON, Oct.
Company joins U.S. Department of Homeland Security and nearly 350 other organizations to make the Internet safer and more secure NEW GLOUCESTER, Maine, Oct.
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).