Latest Economy of Thailand Stories
Battlefield Bangkok Board Games and hobby store is offering discounts to its customers on high level, medium level and established club membership. Bangkok, Thailand (PRWEB) March 03, 2014 Battlefield Bangkok, one of the most popular hobby stores in Thailand, is offering a 10% discount on established club membership to its gamers. Membership can be bought with a direct payment or earned through experience points. One of the company executives said, “We provide different kinds of...
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online The Siam Paragon massive shopping complex in Bangkok, Thailand was the most Instagrammed location of 2013. Instagram published its year-end review of the top 10 most Instagrammed places in the world on Friday, showing how Instagram use and travel has changed over the year. Last year, the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok topped the 2012 list, but that location has been bumped to make room for a new number one. “The Siam Paragon...
BANGKOK, July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- From its position as the world's No. 1 producer of one-ton pickup trucks, Thailand is quickly emerging as a global hub for fuel efficient, eco-friendly car manufacturing, with EURO-4 emission standards and a fuel economy of nearly 50 miles per gallon. Six of the world's top auto producers have based their fuel efficient car production in Thailand in recent years. Boding well for the country's eco-car future is the Obama administration's plan to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.