Latest Economy of Turkey Stories
SINGAPORE, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SINGAPORE AIRSHOW -- Pratt & Whitney, a United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) company, announced today that it has signed an exclusive, 10-year Fleet Management Program (FMP) agreement with Malaysia Airlines to maintain the airline's fleet of 43 PW4170 installed engines and spare engines. The agreement, which includes an option to extend the contract for up to five additional years, is valued at approximately $550 million. "Pratt &...
Industry Leaders and Luminaries Gathered to Honor the Best in Mobile Entertainment & Technology Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 24, 2013 The Mobile Excellence Awards honored industry leaders and rising stars at its 6thannual gala, which took place on Wednesday, October 23rd at a prestigious event Marina Del Rey, CA at The Ritz Carlton. The Mobile Excellence Awards is the only coveted award program in the industry of this caliber which recognizes and honors the companies that have...
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) will confer Honorary Doctorates upon five prominent figures in recognition of their distinguished accomplishments and contributions at its 19th Congregation to be held on 27 October 2013 (Sunday). (PRWEB) September 23, 2013 The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) will confer Honorary Doctorates upon five prominent figures in recognition of their distinguished accomplishments and contributions at its 19th Congregation to be held on 27...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.