Latest Economy of Western Australia Stories
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom. NEW YORK, April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Analysts Review released its analysts' notes regarding BHP Billiton Limited (NYSE: BHP), Tesoro Corporation (NYSE: TSO), Cliffs Natural Resources Inc (NYSE: CLF), Energy Transfer Equity LP (NYSE: ETE), and PBF Energy Inc (NYSE: PBF). Private wealth members receive these notes ahead of publication. To reserve complementary membership, limited openings are...
LOUISVILLE, Ky., March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bowie Resource Partners, LLC ("Bowie") has announced the hiring of Manie H. Dreyer, of Johannesburg, South Africa, as its new Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Dreyer comes to the Louisville based company from BHP Billiton, where since 2009, he has been President of BHP Billiton Energy Coal South Africa ("BECSA"), a mining operation based in Johannesburg, with 9,500 employees and contractors, producing 35 million metric tons of thermal coal...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.