Latest EcoNugenics Inc. Stories
EcoNugenics announced today that PectaSol, a natural supplement containing modified citrus pectin (MCP) made from citrus peel, provides a safe, natural antidote for lead toxicity in children. The study reported that MCP (PectaSol, EcoNugenics, www.econugenics.com) significantly decreased lead levels in children (ages 5 to 12) who suffered from severe lead poisoning. The clinical research was conducted at Children's Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Republic of China. This...
EcoNugenics announces the results of a collaborative study with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Agricultural Research Service (ARS) that reveals the effectiveness and safety of modified citrus pectin (MCP; PectaSol) in dramatically lowering lead toxicity in children who were suffering from severe lead poisoning. The study was conducted with kids between the ages of five and twelve years old at the Department of Medicine, Children's Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.