Latest ECRI Institute Stories
New York State Commissioner of Health gives keynote address at official launch Weill Cornell Medical College announced today the establishment of the Center for Healthcare Informatics and Policy (CHiP) to improve health and healthcare through informatics and technology. To commemorate the official opening, New York State Commissioner of Health Dr. Nirav R. Shah gave the keynote address. The Center for Healthcare Informatics and Policy fosters collaboration among a team of faculty from...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.