Latest Ed Brinskele Stories
Cyber Security and digital asset manager Vir2us, Inc. says risks are big for government and critical infrastructure firms that are slow to implement next-generation cyber security solutions. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 13, 2013 “The Snowden incident where, according to the New York Times (21Jun2013), a government intelligence worker was able to easily copy and disseminate large amounts of highly sensitive and classified data, highlights one of the fundamental problems of legacy...
Next generation cyber security architect and CEO, Ed Brinskele blogs about firms lacking cyber security expertise. Cyber Insights blog says management might be ignoring the real risks of denial-of-service and coming cyber-attacks because of a lack of expertise. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 02, 2013 Vir2us CEO, Ed Brinskele blogs about what government security experts are calling next-generation cyber security; a new and different approach to a rapidly growing problem that, according to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.