Latest Edison International Stories
Utility Employees Suffer from Dog Bites Every Year While Working LOS ANGELES, May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For utility workers, a dog's bite is always worse than its bark. Every day, utility employees across California need to enter yards and homes to provide gas and electric services to customers. This routine part of their job can be hazardous when dog owners leave pets loose. May 18-24 is National Dog Bite Prevention Week, a public service campaign that emphasizes the need for increased...
Company Recognized At SCE's Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month Celebration CHINO, Calif., May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Southern California Edison (SCE) joined the national celebration of Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month for its ninth annual celebration to show appreciation to its customers, business partners, and community organizations on May 2(nd). Lollicup USA was awarded an Energy Efficiency Participation Award, alongside Din Tai Fung USA, after adding a...
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Feb. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) today announced that Southern California Edison (SCE) has selected the Teradata Active Enterprise Data Warehouse platform for the Edison SmartConnect(TM) program. The implementation was completed in late 2010. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090909/TERADATALOGO ) SCE's Edison SmartConnect program includes installation of nearly five million smart meters across SCE's service territory. The new...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.