Latest Edison Investment Research Stories
Edison Investment Research, a leading international investment research firm, announces the initiation of coverage of Silver Wheaton (SLW), the world's pre-eminent silver streaming company. LONDON, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Edison's report, A precious alternative, discusses the company's business plan, the prospects for its 24 streaming agreements, its positioning as a supplier of finance to the mining industry globally and how it compares to other precious metals...
LONDON, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Edison Investment Research, a leading international investment research firm, announces the initiation of coverage of Single Touch Systems (SITO), a technology driven mobile media marketing company rolling out new messaging services, having diversified into the growing mobile media market. Edison's report, Mobile media group with IP option value, discusses the group's aim to deepen its penetration into and beyond Walmart by extending its product...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.