Latest Edison Investment Research Stories
Edison Investment Research, a leading international investment research firm, announces the initiation of coverage of Silver Wheaton (SLW), the world's pre-eminent silver streaming company. LONDON, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Edison's report, A precious alternative, discusses the company's business plan, the prospects for its 24 streaming agreements, its positioning as a supplier of finance to the mining industry globally and how it compares to other precious metals...
LONDON, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Edison Investment Research, a leading international investment research firm, announces the initiation of coverage of Single Touch Systems (SITO), a technology driven mobile media marketing company rolling out new messaging services, having diversified into the growing mobile media market. Edison's report, Mobile media group with IP option value, discusses the group's aim to deepen its penetration into and beyond Walmart by extending its product...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.