Latest Edward H. Rulloff Stories
Sections of Albert Einstein's brain will be displayed in Britain on Thursday at an exhibition in London, along with other historical figures. Two sections of the brain will be going on display at the Wellcome Collection show "Brains: The Mind As Matter." The slides from Einstein's brain are on loan from the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia, where they were shown publicly for the first time in the U.S. in 2011. When Einstein died at the age of 76 in 1955 his body was cremated and ashes...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.