Latest Edward H. Rulloff Stories
Sections of Albert Einstein's brain will be displayed in Britain on Thursday at an exhibition in London, along with other historical figures. Two sections of the brain will be going on display at the Wellcome Collection show "Brains: The Mind As Matter." The slides from Einstein's brain are on loan from the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia, where they were shown publicly for the first time in the U.S. in 2011. When Einstein died at the age of 76 in 1955 his body was cremated and ashes...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.