Latest Edwardian era Stories
Researchers announced this week that they have finally developed a complete map of the Titanic wreckage site and plan to use this new information to gain a better understanding of the events that took place in the north Atlantic on April 14 and 15th, 1912. As the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking approaches researchers, explorers, and documentarians are racing to piece together a more comprehensive understanding of what happened from the time just before the Titanic struck an...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.