Latest Eggleston Artistic Trust Stories
Exhibition Transforms Ordinary Moments into Indelible Images NASHVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- William Eggleston: Anointing the Overlooked, an exhibition bringing together recent works and iconic photographs by one of today's most renowned photographers, William Eggleston, opens in the Upper Level Gallery of the Frist Center for the Visual Arts Jan. 21, 2011, and remains on view through May 1, 2011. The exhibition, originated by the Frist Center for the Visual...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.