Latest Eisai Stories
Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics and Diagnostics: World Market 2013-2023. London (PRWEB) October 16, 2013 Alzheimer's medicine - your guide to technologies, trends and revenues Where's treatment of Alzheimer's disease heading? Visiongain's new report gives you revenue predictions for those drugs and diagnostic tests from 2013, helping you stay ahead. There you find financial data, R&D trends, opportunities,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.