Latest ELAN Stories
Company will draw on leaders' expertise in rare diseases, R&D and commercialization as it moves to complete development of its lead program in inherited blindness PHILADELPHIA, June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spark Therapeutics, a late-stage gene therapy company developing treatments for a wide range of rare, debilitating diseases, announced today the appointments of Lars Ekman, former president of research and development at Elan, and Vin Milano, former president and CEO of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.