Latest Elance Inc. Stories
REDMOND, Wash., Jan. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Although it is hard to find positive economic news in today's headlines, America's entrepreneurs appear to be optimistic about 2009. According to a national survey commissioned by Microsoft Office Live Small Business (http://www.smallbusiness.officelive.com) and Elance Inc. (http://www.elance.com), nearly 60 percent of small-business owners believe that 2009 will be as good or better than 2008, while 37 percent are worried about 2009 but...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.