Latest Electrolytic capacitor Stories
Housed in a plastic rectangular package that is nearly a cube with 6.5 inch sides, Cornell Dubilier's Type 948D DC link capacitors offer up to 20% more capacitance in the same size case with lower ESR and higher ripple current ratings than competitive types. Liberty, SC (PRWEB) May 15, 2013 Cornell Dubilier announces availability of its Type 948D high energy density DC link capacitors for larger inverter systems. Type 948D is an excellent choice for DC link applications where high bus...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.