Latest Elekta Axesse Stories
Regulatory News: Elekta AB (STO:EKTAB): Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (WFUBMC) has reinforced its ability to perform state-of-the-art stereotactic radiation medicine by adding Leksell Gamma Knife(R) Perfexion(TM) and Elekta Axesse(TM) to its range of treatment solutions. "Precisely targeted irradiation of primary and metastatic disease sites throughout the brain and body - delivered in a few or even a single treatment session - is where stereotactic radiation-based...
Regulatory News: Elekta (STO:EKTAB), the world leader in advanced radiation therapy and radiosurgery solutions, announced today that Skagit Valley Hospital has purchased Elekta Axesse(TM), adding the latest generation of Elekta technology to its stable of cancer treatment systems. The new system is for the entire body and has features which allow clinicians to treat cancer tumors more precisely and effectively. Mount Vernon, WA-based Skagit Valley Hospital Regional Cancer Care...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.