Latest Elimination diet Stories
NEW YORK -- Parents are more likely to think their infant is allergic to certain foods than is actually the case, according to a new study from the UK. Dr. Taraneh Dean of the University of Portsmouth and her colleagues found that 54 percent of a group of one-year-olds were avoiding some foods, because their parents perceived them to have had reactions to items such as cow's milk, wheat, eggs or additives. Overall, however, only 2 percent to 6 percent of the infants had clinically confirmed...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.