Latest Elizabeth Munro Stories
A pregnant British woman who turns 67 in July is too old to be a good mother, a pioneer in the fertilization techniques of older women said. Elizabeth Munro will become Britain's oldest mother when she gives birth next month to a baby enabled by fertilization specialists in Ukraine, The Sunday Times of London reported. Severino Antinori, a researcher who pioneered in vitro fertilization techniques in older women, called Munro's decision risky because she might not survive to raise her child....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.