Latest Embryonic stem cell Stories
DALLAS, August 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Launched June 2014, the "Stem Cell Research Products - Opportunities, Tools, and Technologies" market intelligence report supplies
Upcoming New York Adult Stem Cell Lecture on Wednesday, September 3, 2014, at 2pm and 4pm at the City Limits Diner, at 135 Harvard Avenue, Stamford, CT 06902 New
Dose Escalation Clinical Trial to Test Initial Safety and Activity of AST-OPC1 in Patient Population with the First Indication Targeted for Product Registration MENLO PARK, Calif.,
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014, at 4:30 p.m. EDT, 1:30 p.m. PDT - MENLO PARK, Calif., Aug. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc.
In a new study published in STEM CELLS Translational Medicine on July 14, 2014, researchers from Tokyo Medical and Dental University along with a team from Osaka University may have found a potentially
- Welcomes New Shareholders Who Received Series A Shares from Geron Corporation - MENLO PARK, Calif., Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Computer algorithm also provides 'quality assurance' for lab-created cells BOSTON, Aug.
Recent studies have shown that transplanting induced pluripotent stem cell-derived neural stem cells (iPS-NSCs) can promote functional recovery after spinal cord injury in rodents and non-human primates.
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at 4:30 p.m. EDT, 1:30 p.m. PDT - MENLO PARK, Calif., July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- a study of the individuals in a group of people within a specific context and their relationships.
- In rhetoric, the description of any one's personal appearance.
More Images (3 images) »