Latest EMD Serono Inc. Stories
- Global winners selected for their unique research projects that have the potential to advance research for the personalized treatment of solid tumors ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
ROCKLAND, Massachusetts, September 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - The first grants awarded to coincide with the 53rd European Society for Paediatric
- Collaboration and license agreement allows the biopharmaceutical division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, to enhance its access to antibody drug conjugate technologies and to expand its oncology
- Research grants awarded for five out of more than 200 proposals, highlighting continued commitment to multiple sclerosis (MS) ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
- EMD Serono provides funding for ACP's multicenter longitudinal OPT-UP clinical study ROCKLAND and WALTHAM, Mass., Sept.
- Data include post-hoc assessments of controlled studies in relapsing MS regarding evolution of gadolinium-enhancing lesions, assessments of predictive scores for disease activity and disability progression,
ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
ROCKLAND, Massachusetts, July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - First patient begins treatment in an international Phase II study investigating the efficacy
- Investment reflects company's ongoing commitment to innovation in fertility research ROCKLAND, Mass., July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono, Inc., a subsidiary of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt,
- Collaboration and license agreement allows Merck Serono to expand its oncology drug portfolio ROCKLAND, Mass., June 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono, Inc., a subsidiary of Merck
- A member of the swell-mob; a genteelly clad pickpocket. Sometimes mobsman.